My wife is skin patient at ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
230
Heavenly Father, I pray for Your protection over the market I serve, the career You have entrusted to me, and every patient placed under my care. Help me “make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3) with customers, colleagues, partners, patients...
Replies
10
Views
175
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom