2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Heavenly Father, Please bless our family this evening. ### is coming over to have dinner with us. I have faith in you Father that you are working on fixing our broken relationship and family. I am asking for everything to come together well. Fill our home with positivity, joy, happiness, love...
Replies
11
Views
66
Please pray for me & my family. Because debt on me and I cannot pay EMI of loan, so please. Pray God bless to your all team.
Replies
12
Views
25
Lord Jesus, walk with me to give me victory against my enemies. Amen
Replies
2
Views
10
7.5 billion people in the world, and it seems every last one of them needs something from me. Really. I need to go to some isolated place, to establish my own identity.
Replies
10
Views
274
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
11
Views
95
I want God to help ### and ### elder sister encounter our desired God Given husbands. Amen
Replies
12
Views
140
Please continue to pray for this nation of ### against all the gun violence that is happening across this Island. Also praying for family, friends, ### partners and all people everywhere. I ask these things in no other name than Jesus precious name. Amen and Amen
Replies
11
Views
36
Lord have mercy on ###'s life right now bind up all people coming against ### now permanently with God's will in Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
38
Please pray that God delivers my mother ### as well as myself. Also, pray for the encourager, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and not only them, but all of the prayer warriors on here. Thanks!
Replies
13
Views
125
I just experienced a painful breakup. I'm struggling to get through this. I truly believe that she is my future wife but right now I need to get my life in order. Additionally, she is really disappointed and doesn't see a future for us. I want God to give me strength to get through this and...
Replies
11
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom