Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus, please help me. Please heal my depression and anxiety and keep me calm.
Thank you for keeping us safe in our travels.
I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment or helping anyone. Help keep my job responsibilities simple...
Lord walk with me through this next month or two at work. I pray to you to help all processes work smoothly as it has in previous years with no issues. Surround me with your peace, that I do not experience anxiety, that our plans for the future come to fruition smoothly and on time. I fear not...
Lord, help me at work. I have a meeting on a specific topic today. Help confirm that this new group will fall under and already established group and process which we already enroll automatically and that there would be no additional work involved. I pray that this is what takes place. I fear...