2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please prayer for my family and ###
Replies
2
Views
10
Jesus pls heal my leg pain finish this bad time on the name of ### spirit and Lord yesu my all body pain gonna finish today and I leave ### and walk normal pls accept my prayer ameen
Replies
11
Views
38
Who is blocking stealing killing destroying in ###'s life is exposed now put to severe shame these wicked agents of Satan are binded up permanently powerless now. ### is restored now instantaneously in every area of Her life her neck is few of Evil control now.
Replies
6
Views
150
Prayer for my temper and please pray for my headlights to get fixed.
Replies
11
Views
52
Please am asking prayer for my children and husband one of son drink on smoking and of my daughter smoking is need help thing is not right in there life style ###. ###. ###. ### and ### and I need a job.
Replies
11
Views
64
Lord, help me to find a good job soon, (### job), so that I can help my family. Please deliver my family from debts and bless my siblings. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
27
I am really struggling today to hold on. This hurts so bad.
Replies
12
Views
67
Worldly Possessions I may not have: A million dollars. A fancy car. A fur coat. A big house. Expensive jewelry. Expensive clothing. But LORD GOD. I know without a doubt I have You. GOD thank you.... ❤
Replies
9
Views
20
Please God in Jesus name let the Doctor treat ### and make him whole and heal him completely. Please pray for ###. Thank you all here for your prayers in faith.
Replies
13
Views
25
Lord bless my home I need you I can't do nothing without you my husband has been trying to physically fight our youngest son my husband anger and evil ways is causing our home to be a hostile environment.
Replies
13
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom