Please am asking prayer for my ### ...

Ohhh God my Father I come to you in the Mighty name of Jesus. I pray for your healing power, your mercy, your grace upon this family according to 1Kings 18 v36-40. You are God who answers with fire. Visit this family with the fire of the Holy Ghost, change their ways and let your spirit dwell in their dwelling place. Let this family give a testimony of your greatness for your Glory ohh my God. I declare supernatural jobs and financial abundance upon this family. Do this ohh God that you'll forever be Glorified. I thank you Father for you are God who answers prayers. You never let your children down. You never lie, you forever keep your promises and your words. I thank you Father for blessing this family and every prayer warrior on this site. It is done, you've said it and I believe it. In Jesus Mighty Name.. I prayed for this. In Jesus's Name. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
298
Hi, I have been struggling with work. I don’t have an in-depth understanding of my role. I tried doing my research but I have other responsibilities with work and they’re pilling up. While I am grateful for the work, it just seems so overwhelming. Right now I need ur prayers. I want to excel or...
Replies
11
Views
197
I don't know what happened in my life I am very lonely and scared and fear I love so much my husband but he is love in a third party what we do I don't know I am just live in this life and I have to go in life I don't know I have two kids please what we do to prayer for me no one can support for...
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom