2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear lord God Dear Jesus Dear Holy Spirit I pray please change my life around and please forgive me of my sins and please help me be a better person I want to know you God better please move me to a good time please move me away from ### and make me become my past self I believe in you and...
Replies
13
Views
146
I pray for a job and open doors in my life
Replies
12
Views
64
thank you for your prayers about the anxiety issues. please could you keep praying about this? thank you so much for your ongoing prayers. thank you.
Replies
10
Views
39
Replies
12
Views
44
Replies
10
Views
51
Lord Jesus, it's night good to be on your own Lord, please bless me with the very very best ever God-given husband, soul mate that is right for me in every way with divine connection in every way, divine love in every way, that loves, believes in you, will go to church with me, pray with me, who...
Replies
5
Views
24
I would like prayers for me to be married......may I ask for no contraception...?....leave to God..,
Replies
8
Views
49
Please pray with me and ask Jesus for the success and protection of those who are trying to serve justice. Lord I pray a hedge against those who are trying to defeat. Bring victory for those who are acting in behalf of the downtrodden and victims of evil. I pray in Jesus name that no harm will...
Replies
8
Views
24
Lotd Jesus, please help me I have a check up next week for my monitoring... Please Lord make my lab test clear.. You are my greatest physician and my healer... I have a back pain and a bloated.. I hope Lord this is nothing.. Help me God have mercy on me.. Heal me Lord God take away all my...
Replies
10
Views
74
PLEASE PRAY FOR RECONCILIATION OF US SIBLINGS, FOR THE CONVERSION OF MY HUSBAND FROM IMMORAL RELATIONSHIPS, FOR GOOD HEALTH OF OUR MOTHER AND ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS. I PRAY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Replies
9
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom