thank you for your prayers about the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers about my anxiety and heat pump maintenance. I am having maintenance done on my system in preparation for summer. I pray my system has no major issues, that the technician is knowledgeable and skilled, and that my system runs perfectly this summer, no clogs in drain line or leaks. I have...
Replies
7
Views
139
This winter has been hard, the cold and threat of winter storms and snow are stressing me out. I worry that my heat pump will be harmed or will stop working. The cold makes me feel shut in. I am getting depressed and stressed. The stress is affecting my health. I look to prayer. Prayer for no...
Replies
7
Views
215
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom