I pray for a job and open ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
137
Dear God, I come before You with hope and trust. You know my needs, my skills, and the desires of my heart. I ask for Your guidance as I seek a new job. Please open the right doors for me—doors that lead to meaningful work, growth, and stability. Give me wisdom in my decisions, confidence in...
Replies
8
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom