2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

PRAY FOR HEALING FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER ###. SICKNESS UNKNOWN BY DOCTORS.
Replies
9
Views
30
Tooth cyst healed. Dental flesh, gums, mouth flesh healthy.
Replies
7
Views
17
Lord this is so very important to me and nothing is impossible with you you tell me ask and I will receive I stand in your word lord I ask you please lord grant bless me with the very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting very best ever new fijndstions new tinted...
Replies
5
Views
17
Dear God, I humbly ask for your help to keep me safe in choosing a job. Today, I applied for the job closest to the one I loved, and I humbly ask your guidance, blessing, and will that I will be accepted as soonest as possible in the position I applied for. Thank you. In Jesus Name, AMEN!
Replies
9
Views
104
Please man of God pray for me to get a job at ### next year
Replies
9
Views
61
Please pray for my ###. She's very upset.
Replies
8
Views
22
*I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems! *Now I'm at my...
Replies
6
Views
33
prayers for my ###'s trailer that leaks on roof at times when rains hard been repairing it when it dry out but still leaking some at times pray we find the leak soon to repair God Bless all prayers for us all that is in need
Replies
9
Views
138
Please help me pray my fever and sore throat and flu will be healed and go away. Asking for fast recovery. Thank you for the help in prayers and God bless all. Im ###.
Replies
8
Views
39
My prayer requests are: I want to buy a land and build a house for my ###, to be successful in everything I do, I want a good marriage and being wedded to be rich, to buy a car, to build rentals, to take my ### and ### to boarding school.
Replies
9
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom