2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

For God to show me mercy. For peace in my life. I need you God and you know what is going on that I need help with. Please come and help me. Amen
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for my wife ### and I to be blessed to conceive again soon and have a healthy baby. We had been trying and finally got pregnant but we lost the baby after 8 weeks of being pregnant. Please pray that God would do it again for us together and that this time we have a healthy baby in...
Replies
5
Views
41
Please pray that ### is healed of cancer, back on his feet, and his barber shop opens again.
Replies
3
Views
19
The more I trust Him the more disappointed I get. 9 months on and still waiting on a fulltime employment and income. But I am thankful for my part time job but need full time income. God is so silent and I am going mad with nobody to talk to.
Replies
2
Views
38
Pray for ### for healing and promotion at work. Also a life partner given by God.
Replies
4
Views
16
Please pray for my ### year old mentally ill son, ###. Please pray that God heals his brain. He won't talk to us (his parents). We just want him to get better and have a real life with friends and a job.
Replies
4
Views
138
My lord thanks for today please save me lord please save me from ### please let him to forget me lord please let him to forget me lord please give my man back don't make any mistake about me in my family lord please save me lord please save me please save me please save me please save me please...
Replies
2
Views
14
I'm suffering from joint pains, and they're getting worse. I don't know why. I had a dream that I'm HIV positive. Please pray for me.
Replies
3
Views
39
Jesus help me to prepare well for IELTS exam. Also help me to get my Canada visa.
Replies
3
Views
29
Heavenly father please protect my son ### in prison. They had a lockdown and they are not allowed to call or get out of there dorms please allow them to have there little freedom they do have kkep them under wing and protect them. My lord that the prison system will change and resuce there...
Replies
4
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom