2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My name is ###, my son ### ###, is battling with drugs and alcohol. He lost his marriage and can't see his son. He lives in ###, but now here in ###, ###. He is now with his cousin who is also addicted to drugs. Please pray for deliverance for my son ###. He is ### years old, his mind is clouded...
Replies
3
Views
43
dear jesus please help me to do my bussines good and pray for ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
Thank you father for everything plz make my life easier. give me happiness. plz remove darkness from my life. give me reason for happy life. plz remove all disappointments from my life. i love u father amen. Thank u
Replies
3
Views
14
Please Lord open ###'s heart to ### to love him again, to want him again. So that they can be married in your sight.
Replies
2
Views
22
Dear Lord please help me in all that worries me of which I am trying to do on my own help me also overcome my pain in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
3
Views
15
I am suffer from night fall and it make me memory loose since many years I surrender all my sin any I pray to heal me there is no one to help me except you I also ones yo to pray for my coming exam on next month
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray that my dad will stop being manipulative and passive aggressive and stop trying to get me to spend any more of my life on what he wants as it is not right for me.
Replies
2
Views
94
I need a mess out in finance during this month and the months to come..... please do pray for me... so that I may be able to overcome this mess. God bless and support me.
Replies
3
Views
23
Lord, heal whole relationship between ### & me. I pray chg our hearts closer to You. Heal our trauma from childhood. ###
Replies
5
Views
19
Pray for me! It's a financial chaos now, everything goes under! Pray also for guidance on moving back to our hometown! I am soooo tired!
Replies
4
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom