2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I am having hip pain. Please pray I can go to work tomorrow.
Replies
4
Views
22
Please pray against my addiction, and for all my faults. Pray that I would abhor the prosperity gospel.
Replies
2
Views
14
God will make a big turn around, all your problems will be washed out. A new beginning is on the way. Lord make us a Blessing to other people.
Replies
3
Views
27
Thank you dear prayer warriors for all your prayers for my ### who has been suffering with acute spur & knee pains. Yesterday she told me that there has been sight relief in all the pains she has been going thru. Please continue to keep her in your prayers for a full recovery and for her to be...
Replies
2
Views
15
Good morning please pray that this month on February is one of the best month for me please help me financially please help me with incentives from work and help me spend my money wisely, help me at work as well to work hard and meet my targets and also to stay out of trouble
Replies
2
Views
15
Pray for my children's studies and my family happy, peaceful, and my bank problem.
Replies
4
Views
22
Please Lord I have sinned against you. Please forgive me for my sin and don't punish me already I have done in my career. Please beg you.
Replies
4
Views
34
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for looking after ### when she went to her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for looking...
Replies
3
Views
24
Please pray that ### can get ### for me after school without any problems and hope ### be good and not cry.
Replies
3
Views
58
My son ### ### ###yr is suffering from jerks on lips and on right hand. Plz pray for him
Replies
3
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom