I am having hip pain. Please pray I can go to work.

Hi, friend. I'm sorry to learn about your health condition. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace and comfort.
 
In the name of Jesus, I speak to that pain on your hip. I command you pain to go now in Jesus Name. I release the healing power of God to your hip now in Jesus Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having excruciating hip pain! Please pray for my healing. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
329
Pray to be free from insomnia. Pray for some sleep as I need to work. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
296
Pray for peace to rest and all the disturbances to leave me. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,026
Messages
16,794,521
Members
649,590
Latest member
Nalaelmoreurard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom