I am so disappointed

Mizu

Disciple of Prayer
The more I trust Him the more disappointed I get. 9 months on and still waiting on a fulltime employment and income. But I am thankful for my part time job but need full time income. God is so silent and I am going mad with nobody to talk to.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
I have been begging you for a year now to take me. Really wanted to go for longer than that. I'm in so much emotional pain. I have no hope and no purpose. It's never going to get better. It's all too hard. Please remove this trash (ie, me) from the world. I am a burden, extraneous, a useless...
Replies
8
Views
258
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom