2017

These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

There is a ### person harassing me on Facebook. Please pray for me that his menace stops immediately. Please pray this for me. I humbly request you
Replies
2
Views
64
I have been struggling for sometime now and nothing seems to be working, I need a job to be able to provide for my little ###. Many a times you can be pushed on the end and do stupid things. I need to see God of Elisha in my life.
Replies
3
Views
54
Father I thank you for this far you have brought me. I thank you for my health and family. I am struggling with debt and Lord I pray for a financial breakthrough. I need one urgently. Come to my rescue Lord.
Replies
3
Views
46
For losing job my friend, please pray, and return his job.
Replies
4
Views
47
PP please pray for ###. ### suffering from insomnia and ### body is tired and chronic pain but ### can't go to sleep. Please please pray...### miserable.
Replies
8
Views
90
Please pray for my ### year old son ### who is incarcerated and we are sad for the holidays.
Replies
5
Views
61
Jesus please let my husband's job be ok since he missed work yesterday and please let us all get sleep tonight. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
2
Views
44
Please pray for my job situation. I started a new job 2 months ago. I am very thankful, but very discouraged. I am not getting the proper training for this position and I'm pressured to master this job. I am also doing a 2 hour commute. Please...pray that God will find a job for me in my city...
Replies
4
Views
35
My pblm not at all solved God, I m praying from last ### months but still my financial problems not solved. God pls save me and requesting some doners to help me. I m in full trouble.
Replies
3
Views
43
Father God, I Pray this prayer on the behalf of ### and for myself. I bring to You my bad attitude. No one else gave it to me. Nobody else caused it. Although it often seems contagious, I know it doesn’t spread like a virus. The true problem with my attitude bears my name. I can’t fix this...
Replies
2
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom