Prayer for ###'s job/sleep

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my husband's job be ok since he missed work yesterday and please let us all get sleep tonight. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will get deep, consistent sleep tonight. I'm ###, and I believe that some ### symptoms have made it very difficult to sleep lately. Please pray that my body feels normal/good to be able to sleep soundly.
Replies
11
Views
165
Jesus please let me get my mail and my package and please let my health improve. Please also let my son's grade be corrected and my husband's job be ok. Please also let the court case somehow be dismissed and we don't have to go. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
194
Please pray that I get good, deep, and consistent sleep tonight. Sometimes in ###, I tend to get ### which I fear is possibly happening to me.
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom