Change of Attitude

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I Pray this prayer on the behalf of ### and for myself.

I bring to You my bad attitude. No one else gave it to me. Nobody else caused it. Although it often seems contagious, I know it doesn’t spread like a virus. The true problem with my attitude bears my name.

I can’t fix this myself, Lord. I’m grumpy. I’m crabby. I’m touchy—and no one had better touch me, because those bitter bubbles simmering under the surface might explode.

Father, today I need You to fix my attitude. I need You to help me take the form of a servant. I need You to help me consider others more important than myself. I need You to replace my haughtiness with humility, my pouting with praise.

I need You to change me, because I can’t change myself.

Jesus, You gave us the perfect example of someone who put Himself last. When scorned, mocked, and lied about, You remained silent. When reviled, You did not revile in return. You had every chance to spew words of hatred but spoke words of healing and forgiveness instead.

Today, my Master, move me to lay myself down on Your altar. I acknowledge my inability to do even that much on my own. Live, move, and breathe through me. Help me to die as You live Your life through me. I can’t get it right—but You can.

Thank You Jesus for hearing my prayer. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Lord Jesus please pray to change the attitude of my ### to go for tour. As he is least interested to travel. And I am fond of exploring the new places. Amen 🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
414
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over behavior, composure, character, attitude and other. I pray for backup and witnesses. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
202
  • Article Article
Hi, I got a strong urge to sit down and write about 1 year ago and this is what came out of me- Attitude Control You might have heard the term “attitude control” in the news when referring to a plane crash – that the plane lost “attitude control” and crashed. In the world of aviation the term...
Replies
0
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom