Prayer for change the attitude of ### for outing

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandson if he got angry he hit ### body and he throw any things he pick.! Please help me.
Replies
10
Views
30
Dear Heavenly Father Lord, whoever needs this prayer cause the right people to see it in Jesus name I pray for the one reading this and that You Lord bring hope to their heart and healing to any anxious thinking, reassure them that You are in control of any situation that looks grim in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
183
Am ### ###, am saved and I love Jesus Christ as my personal ###. The reason why have placed this prayer request, is for me to get a solution on how my prayer attitude can be back to normal, have been trying to put more emphasis but all are in vain. Whenever I try to pray I just find myself...
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom