I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a diff

floshi

Prayer Warrior
I have been struggling for sometime now and nothing seems to be working, I need a job to be able to provide for my little ###. Many a times you can be pushed on the end and do stupid things. I need to see God of Elisha in my life.
 
I prayed for this. May God pour out His blessings upon you and meet your every need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and seeking help is a positive step. Here's a redacted version of your message: --- I do not want to change....is what I feel....but after I'm done, it feels super awful, it feels like...
Replies
7
Views
317
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom