2017

These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

HI, PLEASE PRAY ON URGENT BASIS FOR A DIVINE AND MIRACULOUS RELEASE OF PAYMENTS RITE NOW IN OUR JESUS NAME FROM OUR CLIENTS OTHERWISE EVERY WORK WOULD BE HAMPERED. THX.
Replies
5
Views
45
Please pray for calming of anger in my heart over something that has happened at work. So angry.
Replies
4
Views
42
Dearly God My prayers are I need ### to marry me. To pay for the lobola to pay as per custom. To respect me, love me, honour and cherish.
Replies
5
Views
44
Hi brethren, I call up on you to join me as I pray for my son ### was operated on for appendicitis and is now recovering. Pray for quick recovery; we need him back at home and we need to join the other sons I have left home. Please dear God help ### recover faster than even doctors expected.
Replies
5
Views
61
Please pray for ### he is suffering from problem in lungs and the doctor is saying that he should be kept in ventilator so please pray for him and with the name of Jesus every problem the doctor said should go away. please pray for him. so that he should know the God is with him. thankyou and...
Replies
6
Views
62
please pyr for my brother who is in ### he did not get working vissa and ### one boy is against by ###.so kindly pyr for ### by ###.
Replies
5
Views
43
We are waiting upon Lord Jesus to restore our ministry. Till now nothing happened. We believe and trust that God's said plan may be fulfilled in our life. Please pray for us before Sunday new things will happen in our life.
Replies
4
Views
62
HI, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER AS HE IS HAVING MANY CLOTHES AND SHOES BUT HE IS ONLY WEARING 2 OR 3 PAIRS OF CLOTHES AND REMAING HE IS NOT UTILISING, PLS PRAY FOR HIS FREEDOM THAT MY JESUS HELP HIM TO WEAR, TO UTILISE ALL NEW CLOTHES, SHOES, PERFUMES AND EVERYTHING WHAT LORD HAD GIVEN HIM AS A...
Replies
4
Views
50
I walk through each day like a robot. I try to be happy and hopeful. I miss my girl so much. She is not good for me, but it hurts. Things are different at work, but unresolved. I am just going through the motions. I need help. I need to feel loved. Please. pray for ###. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
44
HI, AAPKI SHAADI BAHUT JALDI HOGI, U VIL GET A CORRECT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, NO MORE SINGLENESS, EVERY GOOD THING VIL HAPPEN IN MY JESUS NAME, THX AND SHALOM.
Replies
2
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom