prayers for breaking curses

REEMA PASSANHA

Humble Servant of All
HI,

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER AS HE IS HAVING MANY CLOTHES AND SHOES BUT HE IS ONLY WEARING 2 OR 3 PAIRS OF CLOTHES AND REMAING HE IS NOT UTILISING, PLS PRAY FOR HIS FREEDOM THAT MY JESUS HELP HIM TO WEAR, TO UTILISE ALL NEW CLOTHES, SHOES, PERFUMES AND EVERYTHING WHAT LORD HAD GIVEN HIM AS A BLESSING. AMEN AND THX.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for sin to go to break habits im doing things backwards again im asking God to forgive me to help me im tired I try hard but its always obstacles and torment daily I have no peace I try hard i don't want to sin im tired but I don't know how all my life i have struggled now my...
Replies
11
Views
118
Please pray for me as I seek freedom and restoration in my life. I am asking for prayer to break every curse, negative pattern, and spiritual bondage that may be affecting me. I pray for God’s healing, protection, and renewal, and that His peace, blessing, and purpose would fully manifest in my...
Replies
7
Views
432
Pray for me that God break and release mefrom those who cursed me and release me from negative words. I pray for blessing instead of cursing. I plead the blood of Jesus cover me and for protect me May the grace and mercy be abound in my life in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom