2017

These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

I have been in a relationship for 4 years now since 2016 up to date it's a long distance relationship my boyfriend is always telling me he's coming back but he doesn't come back please man of God prophet ### please I beg of you to pray for my relationship and for this man to come back before the...
Replies
3
Views
99
Pls. Pray for ###, ### shaadi k liye.
Replies
3
Views
47
IM ASKING THE LORD IN KEEP ME IN GOOD HEALTH IN ###, WITH PROSPERITY IN MY FINANCES AND A FINANCIAL BLESSING TO HELP ME OUT OF DEBT
Replies
5
Views
50
HI, PLEASE PRAY FOR A DIVINE HELP AS OUR HOME AND OFFICE ELECTRICITY BILL IS COMING VERY HIGH AND THERE IS OF NO USE BY DOING COMPLAINT TO THE ELECTRIC DEPARTMENT, PLEASE PRAY FOR VERY LESS BILLS AS WE CAN UTILISE THE HARD EARNED MONEY IN GOOD PURPOSE. AMEN AND THX
Replies
3
Views
52
I pray Lord Jesus to not be in idolatry. I pray for Christians to not be in idolatry. I pray for curses to be removed and replaced with blessings. I pray for Christians to not be cursed but be blessed. I pray for any existing curses to be removed and replaced with blessings. I pray for...
Replies
2
Views
39
Sir please pray to God that to save all types of our ### soldiers and all types of living beings from all types of bads and death and problems and they all should have a good and long life with the God bless throughout their lives.
Replies
2
Views
42
Dear Sir/Madam, This is about my Father Mr. ### who underwent an Angioplasty in the month of June. And underwent Thyroid Tumour Surgery on 3rd November 2016. He has recovered only partial of his voice. Doctor has told that his voice will be completely recovered in coming days. He is diagnosed...
Replies
2
Views
79
My marriage sucks. Need God's grace towards return to work.
Replies
3
Views
44
Sir/madam, Please pray to God that to save our lives and to remove all types of our sins, curses, ego, obesity, anger, cowardice, selfishness, fearfulness, pride, laziness, carelessness, foolishness, dishonesty, disappointments, sadness, tensions, irresponsibility, irrespective, impatience...
Replies
2
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom