I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need help with something else, feel free to ask!

kobusinge

Prayer Partner
I have been in a relationship for 4 years now since 2016 up to date it's a long distance relationship my boyfriend is always telling me he's coming back but he doesn't come back please man of God prophet ### please I beg of you to pray for my relationship and for this man to come back before the end of ### as the quote says on ### distance is not a barrier to the holy spirit send your holy spirit God to guide him and bring him I trust and believe man of God break the curse in my life my family we need good health and all the evil spirits destroying my luck, blessings break the chain lord man of God pray for me I need another job where I took my applications let me be shortlisted. let me testify on this lord man of God pray for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,395
Messages
16,799,402
Members
649,903
Latest member
Jlkoator

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom