prayers for financial breakthrough

REEMA PASSANHA

Humble Servant of All
HI,

PLEASE PRAY ON URGENT BASIS FOR A DIVINE AND MIRACULOUS RELEASE OF PAYMENTS RITE NOW IN OUR JESUS NAME FROM OUR CLIENTS OTHERWISE EVERY WORK WOULD BE HAMPERED. THX.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
HI,

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS, ### HAS RELEASED PART PAYMENT AND EVERYONE GOT THE SALARY, THANKU LORD AND YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I’m asking for prayers for financial breakthrough I have not been working since last year I’m currently looking for a job and what’s sad now is that the only person my baby daddy has been assisting me and my daughter is now having issues...
Replies
10
Views
259
Kindly join me in prayer today: May God's mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Pray for divine healing and complete restoration; supernatural financial provision and release of outstanding payments for my business contracts; God-ordained marriages for my two sisters before year-end...
Replies
14
Views
240
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom