These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

My prayers answered favor back in my life Luis and no one blocks it steal it now
Replies
Views
Pain in my body leaves and I have strength joy peace now
Replies
Views
I have Mom Dad Lani  favor protection prayers answered and finances showers and showers of blessings now in my finances favor beauty restoration name healed 
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, I thank You for everything. In the year 2015, thank You for guiding me when I pass on the long road, thank You for being there for me when I was in trouble, thank You for a crying shoulder, thank You for being the Greatest Friend I have despite that I wasn't choosing You first. ...
Replies
Views
I wish everyone a safe, happy & prosperous new year in 2016!!  May God answer your prayers and fulfill your hearts desires according to his perfect will.  Stay strong, keep the faith and always trust & depend on him.  God Bless You All! 
Replies
Views
Father God thank you for another year. Though the year had its ups and downs you never leave our side. Father God please look over us and guide us with your love. Amen father
Replies
Views
Jesus please heal me of my severe burnout, my physical health has really suffered the past couple of years. Please forgive my sins and lift the feeling of depression. In Jesus Name amen. Thank You.
Replies
Views
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this...
Replies
Views
father in less then 4 hours it will be the year 2016 and 2015 will be over. pleas lord I ask that you help make 2016 the best year I have ever had. lord I am saddened to see this year go. but I know that this new year will be better. all things work together for good to them that love the lord...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for another year! Continued prayers for a new job with less stress, in a new warm location, and new home...I don't know if I can continue to keep my job and may have mental beak down Lord. But I need my job Jesus but I don't see another way. People at work are prejudiced about...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom