Leaving 2015

okimikam

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus, I thank You for everything. In the year ###, thank You for guiding me when I pass on the long road, thank You for being there for me when I was in trouble, thank You for a crying shoulder, thank You for being the Greatest Friend I have despite that I wasn't choosing You first. I am sorry for that. I am sorry for hurting You, I am sorry for my mistakes. Almighty Father, I am sorry for the sins I made. In Jesus Name, AMEN
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Several different issues are severely affecting my sleep, including something biting me at night that I haven't been able to get rid of. There is also a feeling of something just being wrong in my body, which hasn't been diagnosed by the doctor yet (I have diabetes but it seems like something...
Replies
8
Views
15
I planned on boarding a flight to ### to go fulfill my purpose. I am leaving by faith with ### suitcase and God after ### years of narcissistic abused and being an addict since ### years old
Replies
12
Views
119
I must go now in Jesus name...this relationship no longer suits me...it has deregulated my nervous system, caused insecurities, and this person has a overall negative energy. I wish them no ill will I pray they succeed in life, but please have them let go of me romantically, spiritually, or...
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom