These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray for me, Lord have mercy and bless me financially! My only hope is in God's mercy!
Replies
Views
. Please dear spiritual family, to pray the Lord to have mercy and to improve, strengthen and bless my financial status! Let us pray forever to go from my life deprivation, poverty and deprivation and replace them with God's abundance in every area! Let us beg God's blessing and a way of escape...
Replies
Views
Pray the Lord to heal my throat, my temperature to be normalized and every virus and disease be removed from me! Pray for me, again to be perfectly healthy!
Replies
Views
Pray for Dilyana! Pray she realize their need for God and repent! Pray Dilyana have a personal encounter with Christ and to accept it for personal Lord and Savior forever!  
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that tatan will not have a mistress anymore, I pray that he will take responsibility of husband and a model father.  I know we all commit sins but I pray that he will realize, admit and correct his mistakes.  I pray that we are his first priority. I pray that he will see...
Replies
Views
Dear Jesus, Please pour out blessings on your children during 2016. I pray for a job that is right for me, and I pray for my family's health, especially my mother. In Your Precious Name, Amen.
Replies
Views
FATHER OF GREAT AND GRACEFUL ONE AS I CLOSE OUT 2015 THAT ALL MY YOUR CHILD'S WISHES AND DREAMS OF COMING INTO A HUGE WIN FALL WOULD COME TO PASS AND I WOULD RECEIVE A MAJOR FINANCIAL BLESSING IN JESUS NAME  I STEVE UNASH LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU AND BLESS ALL HAPPY 2016 AMEN
Replies
Views
Lord help me, my dizziness is back. Lord heal me from this health issue. IJNIP. Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, As we welcome year 2016, I pray for guidance, peace of mind, peace in our hearts, world peace and respect in all people in the world.  The world is going crazy about wrong love, lust, wealth & power in which people do bad things just to have that.  I pray also for humility, kind...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will guide me on what words to say to Z, when we talk. Please bless us with good communication, and let it be in perfect harmony. I pray of the knowledge of knowing what words to say to him at the right time. No matter his mood. Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom