These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Our Father, I humbly pray that my communication with Hannah is restored in a positive manner very soon. Please I need this miracle. Amen
Replies
Views
Pray for my health! Pray for financial blessings in my life! I have a big need! Thank you for your support,dear friends! God bless you abundantly!
Replies
Views
Let us pray for professional development in my life! Let us pray to be really incredible expert , the power member, and most capable in this career! Let us pray to really earn very serious and good income from professional development, which will be a great pleasure and delight for me and it is...
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord to let me have a major success , results and achievements in sports ! Let us pray the Lord to teach me to train properly and completely accurate ! Let us pray the Lord to provide me with the highest quality - nutritional Supplements, food ,nutritional program, exercise...
Replies
Views
I have great need of prayer! Lord to give me financial guidance, support and blessings! Let us pray for this to be permanent, real, strong and for the glory of God in my life!
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us all together give all glory, thanks and praise to Jesus Christ! The entire loan is paid! Upon repayment of the last installment, the bank gave me grief with additional fees! However, Jesus is faithful and let us glorify Him! Let us pray from now henceforth never...
Replies
Views
Please pray for money for my plane ticket and all other associated expenses, so that I can go home for Christmas. In Christ's Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for this silent request. God knows all the details. A lot depends on this request. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray that Marcin finally opens up to me. God you know what is going on. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
My husband left me after 8 years together and is living with another woman. It has been right over 3 months since he walked out and recently filed for divorce. His heart is so hard right now he wont speak to me and told many lies to people. We do not have kids but were trying the month before he...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom