These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I have quite wrong attitude and behavior. Focusing on the problems and forget gratitude and joy in the Lord. Pray that the Lord will forgive me and let me build my focus to be on the positive things that God had given me and I'm always thankful and joy in Christ! Let us pray this building to be...
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord greatly strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Pastor Jimmy. Let us pray the Lord to make building and the best of which He is capable. Let us pray for the mighty miracles and blessing in this friendship for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to surpass...
Replies
Views
Father God, I give you Z, and i thank you for him. I thank you for everything he is and for all his gifts and talents. I thank you for many things that he has given to people. And for all the kindness and love  he onced showed me. Lord, at the beginning of time you breathed your life into...
Replies
Views
Lord almighty, please wholeheartedly for the full manifestation of the Holy Spirit in my life - spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord! Please God, all this to be permanently, real,strong and for Your glory in my life! I...
Replies
Views
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray that my employer continues to provide health insurance coverage for there employees at the beginning of the new year and that I qualify for a new health insurance plan as well. Thank you. :grin:
Replies
Views
Father God, I thank you for Z and I thank you for him being my daughter's father. I ask that you restore our relationship. Father God, I pray that you strongly work on our attitudes towards each other, teach us to be more loving, compassionate, patient, obedient, humble, forgiving, supportive...
Replies
Views
; (
Jesus let Shayln and I have a great night protection from evil let us have extreme favor and a bonding time we look beautiful and my hair make up looks great tonight I find an outfit easy. I don't get upset about Luis at all I don't even think about him or look at my spam messages I easily move...
Replies
Views
I am being verbally abused almost daily as a caregiver. Each day he seems to get worse, very rarely better. This person is in a lot of pain, but I don't know how much more I can endure. I am here because I need a place to stay and I too, am very ill, but I don't take it out on other people...
Replies
Views
Thank you GOD for hearing my prayers. Please continue to keep your heart and ears open to my cries for help.  In Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom