These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Luis cannot lie to the other woman he tells he he was with me recently and he isn't over me at all he can't even look at her
Replies
Views
The other woman hid from me knows he had another woman recently then her now
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Kristin who's roommate kicked her out today and she does not have any money to her name til monday and will lose her job that she does call center work for if she does not have access to wifi. I'm not sure what I can do to help her. Lord, please make a way and also most...
Replies
Views
I pray for a non-toxic Saturday: a day where the "powers that be" don't spray mass quantities of chemicals to slowly kill off it's over-populated "sheeple," an insinuation we just follow rather than lead, and haze-up an otherwise spotless weekend, in the Name of Jesus CHrist of Nazareth, Amen...
Replies
Views
I have pain in the abdomen, fatigue, fever and malaise! Pray all these diseases and symptoms as being permanently nailed to the cross of Christ! Pray that the Lord give me  heavenly health soon! Pray for my healing! I need your prayers! Pray that the Lord will be glorified!
Replies
Views
ALMIGHTY AND GREAT FATHER OF MINE I STEVE UNASH SEEK YOU FIRST ALWAYS IN YOUR KINGDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS I ASK TO RECEIVE FROM YOU A MAJOR MIRACLE IN MY WHOLE LIFE TO BE BLESSED WITH MY FINANCES BEING BLESSED BEYOND MY DREAMING AND WISHING FOR AM READY AND I WILL NEED YOUR HELP TO CONTROL MY...
Replies
Views
Pray for my health! Pray for financial blessings in my life! I have a big need! Thank you for your support,dear friends! God bless you abundantly!
Replies
Views
I have to have my blood work repeated this coming Monday Dec 6th. My hemogloblin was low and some other tests were not good the doctor wants to repeat them. I am asking if you would please pray that the blood work comes out good thank you all and God Bless
Replies
Views
God Almighty, I come to you with all my heart to ask you to go through your salvation, mercy and faithfulness in the financial area in my life. Lord, even by itself can not see a way out, I believe in you and trust in your mercy! Please look at my heart that only you trust, and sent by force thy...
Replies
Views
My hope is only in God's mercy! Let us pray, the Lord to strengthen me and blessed me financially! I know that Christ is a merciful God and He will not leave, me and my family destitute! Let us pray for a financial breakthrough and prosperity in my life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom