These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray that I'm able to concentrate and hand in this assignment successfully so that I can complete my project. Please pray that God helps me stop procrastinating out of fear, and pray that he gives me knowledge and wisdom and enlightenment to keep working on this successfully. Thank you.
Replies
Views
O great passion! O deep Wounds! O Blood shed in abundance! O meekness! O God of meekness, O cruel death, have mercy on me and grant my request if it be for my salvation.
Replies
Views
I have asked for before for my mother and she is improving greatly, thank you so much . I need prayer for God to help us financially. My mother and father both need me right now but my daughter needs me to. She has 4 kids and I have another daughter  with Down Syndrome .If I can't be there my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please pray for me. Years ago I was involved in a terrible auto accident. I had paralysis of the left vocal cord, neck and back injuries, facial fractures, burning and tingling in my face and neck, as well as difficulties speaking. Recently the numbness in my face, severe headaches, and...
Replies
Views
Praying that my misplaced sweater will be found. Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for my health and spiritual healing. I am really sick and need prayer. It seems the sickness is draining my faith.Instead so many negative thoughts. In all my 80 years have not had thoughts like this. Need your prayers. Thank you
Replies
Views
We command declare Luis can't go near another woman he is ashamed of himself for having me and another woman at the same time. All he can think about is me he can't concentrate or have sex with her at all. He can't perform at all. He is repelled abhorred by any other woman. She knows he has been...
Replies
Views
battle at work. Please pray for guidance protection wisdom and victory for me. Let the works of Satan be confounded. Ty God bless you
Replies
Views
Father God, Please do not let Z use me for anything but love and adore me. I pray that he apologizes for getting mad because I can't do this one thing for him, and I pray that you strip away this anger he has. Father God, I pray that you restore our relationship. Jesus Christ let this be done...
Replies
Views
The new woman Luis has finds out he's been lieing to her now and doesn't want him around her at all ever again now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour 
Replies
Views
Top Bottom