2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for us... Deep wounds (spiritual, emotional) and constant attacks. Please pray for a severe family conflict to be resolved. A little child is affected and is hurting because of it. Lord have mercy on us. Save us.
Replies
5
Views
437
Please pray that God blesses me abundantly at my new job. In Christ's Name I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
671
Please Lord Jesus Father in heaven hear my prayer I cry out to you.
Replies
5
Views
420
I'm requesting prayer for a long-term health concern that I've been dealing with. I've been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst since 2000, which haven't posed any great threat, tests have shown it's not cancerous, and I checked it every year when I did my pap test, but each time I heard of people...
Replies
8
Views
474
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this...
Replies
6
Views
444
O Lord Jesus please protect my ###! Lord I'm scared please keep her safe.
Replies
5
Views
520
Holy Spirit, open the eyes of ###'s heart to know and love Jesus as Lord. Convict of sin and know Jesus as Savior from our sin. Grant wisdom, revelation and clarify ###'s questions and divided heart. Draw ### to Jesus, His will and Word. I pray we both hunger for & daily follow the Lord. Thank...
Replies
4
Views
459
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, and ###. ### is barely a week old in ###. ### is nine-months old and very sick too. Please pray for these children and their families and loved ones. Please ask that God’s Will be done in all of their lives. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
375
help please, i have devil in my head, no ### help me, they ###. i need miracle to set free of devil and cast out demon.
Replies
6
Views
407
I'm praying the last day of 2015 be incredibly blessed by God. And that everyone who prayed for me have a very blessed 2016. In Jesus' name.
Replies
5
Views
405
Back
Top Bottom