2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Lord bless me to lose ### pounds soon, heal my metabolism, let it be very easy, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
386
Lord bless me to live in ###, open all doors, give me all I need for this, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
353
Lord please show me the way where to go, give me favor, send me people on my way who will help me to find a job and a place for living in ###, make a place for me there, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
6
Views
346
 Please Lord send me a good Christian husband who is on fire for You!
Replies
4
Views
336
Lord heal my bones please, heal me from head to toe from any disease in Jesus name amen.
Replies
6
Views
371
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that anyone that says my church is bad, That They Are WRONG. My Church is a Bible Believing Church and Is Known World Wide My Pastors are very Knowledgeable and Know the Bible very well My Parents always knew the truth too they Both are Christians...
Replies
3
Views
368
Lord please give blessings to EVERYONE on this website, let their prayers be answered.  Wishing Everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.  God Bless You All!
Replies
7
Views
344
Lord I Humbly come to you to heal my broken relationship with ###. Lord you know my situation well and what I have been through but you have never let me down. Lord I confide in you and know you are working with ### and I. I pray that ### who I love, reject the evil and negative influences...
Replies
4
Views
348
Pray lord soften my ### heart n step up n Pd up ###.00 every other week need to step up n help I want him to feel guilty
Replies
4
Views
359
LORD I know 2016 is going to be the best year yet! 2015 was filled with ups and downs all which made me a stronger person in Christ. I continue to pray that you transform me into the woman I am destined to be. LORD, thank you for my husband. He is such a gift to me. I pray for our marriage. Help...
Replies
7
Views
438
Back
Top Bottom