I'm praying the last day of ### be incredibly blessed

Job4212

Beloved of All
I'm praying the last day of 2015 be incredibly blessed by God. And that everyone who prayed for me have a very blessed 2016. In Jesus' name.
 
[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on the beach last day. I am going back to my home city. Please pray that i will enjoy to the max and that everything around cleaning, packing, swimming, sunbathing will be perfect. PERFECT SUNNY JOYFUL DAY. Protection from aggressuve, manipulative and annoying peoole in Jesus name!!
Replies
9
Views
138
I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
My kids have been going to school 10 years same district and tomorrow they will be kicked out because we moved and my daughter's grades were bad due to her getting sick with severe asthma and missing school due to hospital and doctor appointments. I don't want to enroll them in the new district...
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom