These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for healing for my mother. She stop eating and drinking anything.She don't want to. Get out of bed. I need everybody prayer. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, Please send your loving graces to cover and protect my Nieces and Nephews! Shield them from all evil that walks the face of this Earth! Fill their hearts with your Love, Peace and Joy.  Lord have Mercy upon them and Bless them with your Spiritual Peace. We give you thanks and praise...
Replies
Views
I am ready to receive my $1million miracle. I am ready to receive my $1million miracle. I am ready to receive my $1million miracle. In the name of Yeshua Hamesheach. Amen.
Replies
Views
The redness in my eye is finally starting to calm down, but for some reason I can't find the antibiotic eye drops that were helping me so much earlier. They're in a very small container that I always put in the same spot but now they're gone. I'm starting to panic a bit...Please pray that God...
Replies
Views
All oppresion stripped from my life now I have a great night and Luis April Mom kids Liz Dylan enjoy the night to we all enjoy the night no destruction no assingments all evil is stripped from us all now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord,  I come to you in front of strangers and all. Confessing my wrongs and sins to you. I have used my body for sin. I truly apologize for pleasing men before you. I could have waited for sex, and I apologize for that. I was seeking love in all the wrong places, and I need to love you...
Replies
Views
Dear all Please pray for my friend who is Christian and married also she is suffering with thyroid and weakness in body plz God should heal her and she should be blessed with child.And many people suffering for marrriages which is not fixing soon or parents not accepting this should be done in...
Replies
Views
Plz pray for Rajesh job which is at risk now.he is facing many problems with manger regarding targets.And he applied for government job that is for ticket collector if God's will is there it should come true on his name.And plz pray for our baptism and we should fill with holy spirit and enjoy...
Replies
Views
God- Please watch over my beautiful daughter and keep her safe on this Earth. Please make me take you a lot more seriously and help me when I have a weakness to sin. Help me find a positive church that me and my daughter can go to. Please help my negative attitude and the impact it has on my...
Replies
Views
Good morning  Please pray for our marriage has u all know about me and Rajesh.we are still waiting for God miracle should happen till Feb and my parents should change and should do marriage according to God's will.I knowGod's will is there on us.Jesus u know everything about us and many of them...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom