These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for my cousin Matthew Harris. Him and his wife are separated and he wants it to work. He is in a bad situation and needs peace and restoration 
Replies
Views
Today may be a sad day for my family. Last night my Brother met with an accident and his condition is very critical please please pray for him...
Replies
Views
Please pray for a healing of an unspoken prayer request. I am having a medical issue and God knows all about it. Please pray for a mighty healing from our loving savior so I can do things again. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Happy Birthday Lord Jesus Christ! We thank You for all the things you've done to us.  Thank you for the light, guidance and a Very Great Friend. Thank You for saving me from whatever bad situations I was in.  I am sorry for my mistakes and wrong choices/ decisions I make.  I also want to Thank...
Replies
Views
I'm almost having a panic attack right now. Please pray that God would fill me with His peace and calm me down!
Replies
Views
God, I have been praying for all. God, I pray for us to all be safe. God, I pray when imgo and take another mammogram, it will come back normal. God, I have been having risens on my breast, and they go away, and I pray my body is normal and healthy and everything works properly, and no one can't...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. I am hoping for a Christmas miracle.  We will be spending time together tomorrow. P,ease pray with me that love returns to his heart and we are restored 
Replies
Views
My daughter is married to a violent, abusive, mentally ill man who is homeless. She is living at home with my husband and me, but is constantly in contact with him. We are all under constant threats because of him, but my 2-year old grandson needs a roof over his head. My husband and I need...
Replies
Views
Lord I need you help with something. I just found out that my cousin is here so my mom wanted me to visit her tomorrow. My boyfriend planned for us to hang out and for him to give me his present for my mom and I. I told my mom but she said he has more consideration for his family than I do. I...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Can I ever trust my husband if he keeps lying? Please help me, I don't want Christmas to be ruined for my kids. Please speak to him. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom