These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I am in my almost mid 30s and I need to find a future spouse soon. As I am getting older, I m becoming more desperate because I don't want to get married late. Can you pray that I will find someone this upcoming year, early 2016? I am hoping that God will bring someone at my church or through a...
Replies
Views
I am humbly asking for prayer for a financial blessing. I am in serious risk of foreclosure, but I know God is a miracle worker. Please pray for me.
Replies
Views
Nightly Prayers:  (Please read Everything. Thank you all!!!) Pray that Mark gets a job close to Mom so they can stay together. Please keep Mark and Mom in close distance to each other, I pray that his company can stay the same when he gets another job. Please keep Mark and Mom together, happy...
Replies
Views
Please pray that NO one in my family has cancer right now and that no one in my family gets cancer every again. Please also pray that my grandfather Robert gets great news and no negative news on his upcoming heart doctors appointment. God bless.
Replies
Views
will you pray that god will send me love there is a girl at the school that i now go to i love her i can lie will you pray that god will bring us together and that god will open doors so that i can take cair of her and that god will remove the racsim from her family and that god will keep us...
Replies
Views
Please pray and agree for Ann complete healing and restoration
Replies
Views
to pray for members in here who are going thru much hard or difficult things and are sad , sad because of things that happened before around this season or month ( theyre reminded of again ) . And i add i am grateful that things are seemingly normal and okay at this christmas eve and also i hope...
Replies
Views
FATHER I STEVE UNASH LOVE YOU THANK YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS BLESS ALL WITH JOY PEACE HAPPINESS WEALTH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE EVERYDAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
Views
Father as I come to you this morning i just want to say thank you for blessing myself, my family and my friends and their families, my boyfriend and his family & friends with a new day. Please send your angels to guide each and everyone of us through today. I hope today is a successful day. I...
Replies
Views
Have mercy on Amy, restore her unto you, save her. Take away her desire to be apart from you and her husband. Bless your mighty hedge to grow around her, make her return unto you, her husband and her children. Forgive our sins. Help me be silent unto Amy trusting only in you. All by the power of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom