These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Need a strong prayer warrior to help me in prayer. I have been praying for a mate since 2009. I need help so God can send down my blessing. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Please say a prayer for myself and my brother. An aunt made a rude comment today about us and it hurt me.. i'm not sure if it hurt my brother but perhaps he was hurt as well.  Please pray for healing of the hurt for both of us from this comment she made - perhaps she didn't mean it and said it...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing of severe allergies. Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for blessings and miracles in all areas of the lives of everyone on this site; including myself. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
No bugs at my place if Rebekahs stays the night and she only wants to stay at my place according to God's will 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour 
Replies
Views
God has been good to me.I've had 4 cancers and He has healed all of them.I give Him all the praise and glory.I believe in the power of prayer.I have 3 prayer requests that are bearing hard on my mind.(1) my granddaughter age 13 has infantile seizures caused by tumors growing inside of her...
Replies
Views
Rebekah decides to stay at her mom's house tonight
Replies
Views
Our Heavenly Father I come before thee, asking for Your help Lord Jesus! I pray for my bf, I pray you bring peace and calmness over his soul! I pray that he can accept me for who I am Lord, help him accept my past and look past it. May what we have know be more important than what I did in my...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this humbling experience that I have faced. I pray that I may be able to accept the rejection and get through with my life. Please heal me and help me get through this issue in my life. Thank you for being there. I repent of my wrongdoing. Please forgive me...
Replies
Views
Happy Birthday Jesus, and Merry Christmas everyone... Father God, Please help me today. I pray that you will bless me and Z with complete healing restoration mentally and emotionally from our past relationship. I pray that with your mercy and your love for us you will bless us with a second...
Replies
Views
Lord I lift up to You for healing Rick, Regretfully, Don, Judy, Jeff's wife Gayle, and Regretfully. I plead the Blood of Jesus over them and by His Stripes they are healed, be it unto them according to Your Word on healing. Lord bring them healing tonight as we celebrate the birth of Jesus who...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom