Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this humbling experience

littlewren

Beloved
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this humbling experience that I have faced. I pray that I may be able to accept the rejection and get through with my life. Please heal me and help me get through this issue in my life. Thank you for being there. I repent of my wrongdoing. Please forgive me.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. Be Encouraged. God is so in love with you. Psalm 30:5: For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
105
🕊️Kindness Leads to Repent Rom 2:4, Planting Watering God's Growth 1 Cor 3:6-7, Holy Spirit's Work of Conviction Jn 16:8, Humbling Restoring Dan 4:28-37 Repentance unto Life, 2 Co 7:9-10... 🙌 Father, we thank You that Your Word does not return void, but like the rain and snow come down from...
Replies
13
Views
185
🕊️Kindness Leads to Repent Rom 2:4, Planting Watering God's Growth 1 Cor 3:6-7, Holy Spirit's Work of Conviction Jn 16:8, Humbling Restoring Dan 4:28-37 Repentance unto Life, 2 Co 7:9-10... 🙌 Father, we thank You that Your Word does not return void, but like the rain and snow come down from...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom