I surrender my life

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesusismysaviour

Account Closed
Dear Lord, 

I come to you in front of strangers and all. Confessing my wrongs and sins to you. I have used my body for sin. I truly apologize for pleasing men before you. I could have waited for sex, and I apologize for that. I was seeking love in all the wrong places, and I need to love you wholeheartedly before I have fully loved you. I have made you 2nd when you are supposed to be 1st and I'm sorry Lord, I'm hurting but I'm thankful that you have allowed what you've allowed to get my attention. I'm sorry for allowing myself to be involved in confusion and caught up in this unstable world. Lord, although there's men pursuing me and we all sometimes get lonely, give me the strength to say no, and start progressing over into the woman you want me to be. Help me Lord, to be more involved in church as I slack off too much. Help me Lord, I have tried to do so much without you and I have failed and it wasn't intentionally but I have left you out. Thank you Lord, for holding onto me because that's what you do for your special children, we go through the most because we are called for your purpose only. Lord, help me do your will. Erase all stubbornness, bitterness and grief from my heart. Help me apologize when I'm wrong to others. Help me let go of people, when their season in my life is up. Lord, I often question why I am going through so much when I have such a good heart. Lord please help pay my ex back for the favors he's done for me and help me to get on with my life. Thank you Lord. Amen

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-0) I am praying with you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear God, as usually, I'm lost as ever. Have mercy on me. The enemy is lively and is against me wrongfully. Guide me and protect me Lord. I'm sorry for my sins. Make haste to help me. In Jesus name, Amen..
Replies
Views
Lord help me to build up my relationship with the boy who is upset and angry on me. I tried to ask Sorry, and apologized but he ignores me does not talk to me. I am so tense about it for I want him to him to talk to me and have a relationship as before. Please Lord bless me with peace of mind...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, forgive me for my sins. Forgive me that I keep choosing the wrong path. Thank you for everything. Please help me with my exam result. Please forgive me. Please dear Lord I’m praying that the professor will help me to pass the exam. In Jesus’ name Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please forgive me for my sins lord thank you for loving me. Lord please help me spiritually mentally most of all financially Jesus I pray I get through what I’m going through lord you know everything You see hear know all Jesus please help me financially Jesus cleanse me I’m so ready...
Replies
Views
I want to build my career with God. God always supporting me in every moment. That's why I wanna request to the dear God you build my carrier and make me a good and godly person I want to come in your kingdom heaven. As your command you calling us to your country and you cured our health in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom