These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I'm requesting prayer that I am not pregnant. I have been in a long term relationship and had a moment of weakness. I am asking God for forgiveness for my sins and that he show favor and bestow his mercies over me in my time of need. I am unfit to be a mother as I have no money and am currently...
Replies
Views
Please Lord come save me. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
 Father God, Please heal my sources throat and any sickness and infections in my body. May I remain in good health. Father God, I pray that you will bless me and Z with complete healing restoration from our past relationship. I pray that you rebuild our trust, love and attractiveness for one...
Replies
Views
Please Lord this is my last time I can't hold on I need breakthrough in my healing 
Replies
Views
please pray that god will heal me as drs say theres nothing they can do for me and pray god will heal my grandaughter so she does not have to go on insuline
Replies
Views
please open the flood gates of our business Lord so we can get medical.Please bring us were we need to be in all areas in Jesus name I ask in faith Amen Amen
Replies
Views
Praise to the Father of our Salvation Jesus Christ.  I thank you for your loving kindness, your many blessings and your tender mercies. Please be with all of us who call upon your name and answer our prayers according to your will. Please cover my children Tana, Adonis and Kya with the blood of...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Poland. The current President has violated the Constitution. The PIS organization that took over is destroying the country. Poland is no longer a democratic country. Poland is on its way to become another Ukraine. Please pray that the President and PIS are stopped. In Jesus' Name...
Replies
Views
Please pray for this silent prayer request. God knows the details. Please pray, that the miracle I have been praying for, for so many years, finally happens. My life depends on it and I am running out of time. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Match us with a child and make the adoption happen give our business protection big and many sales, your help and guidance bring us into a new home
Replies
Views
Top Bottom