These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear Lord, You promised to protect, you promised to provide, to deliver. You promised to love us because we are your children. Why are these promises not coming to pass? Why do bad people get away with doing bad things to other people? I really Sometimes I think it's easier back then to trust...
Replies
Views
I need god to help me get employed , cant find jobs and ive been out of work almost 4 yrs,
Replies
Views
Father in Heaven, Your Name be Honored, Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be Done, on earth as in heaven. Give us daily bread, forgive our debts, forgive our debtors, keep us from sin and evil. I ask this over me, my family and for whoever agrees and their family, well as the universal church made up...
Replies
Views
Right now my only hope for feeling truly loved any time soon is playing video games/apps on my phone. I've dated before, but they all ended in abuse or rejection. I really wish I could enjoy the real world more, having a serious relationship with a guy who genuinely loves me. My heart truly...
Replies
Views
Will you please help me in praying that I can reconnect with a dear friend? He was missioned to another country and his email has been cut off. I've tried to contact him through the postal service, but mail to his new assignment is very haphazard. I'd love to get back in touch with him to...
Replies
Views
Prayer request We are Trusting and asking Almighty God for a financial this season That God will give us financial miracle and grant  our deepest hearts desires Grant us favor to win Please pray for us and agree with us Amen
Replies
Views
Lord, give wisdom to my sister, what to do. Please be close to my dad. Lord I ask you to take him home to you Heavenly Father. Lord, let him not suffer, he is now so weak. Prepare him for eternity. Be with my mum and my whole family and help us all to let him go. Lord have mercy.
Replies
Views
I will be writing the woman I like a love note and a bit nervous, Please pray that everything will turn out alright. Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal my family. Restore our sick bodies. I ask for your help. Protect the others from sickness. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear God, I pray to you through your beloved Son Jesus Christ. I pray that you bless this world with peace. I pray for my aunt who isn't feeling well these days. I pray for all who are suffering.  I pray for more strength and wisdom and protection. I pray for my family that they may live by...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom