These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please God protect my close ones all the times,in Jesus name!Thank You God!
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I want to thank you as on Christmas day everything went on fine and we all had a nice time too. Shobha and Lucy cooperated well and there was no misunderstanding and misgivings too. All in all everyone had a nice time and everyone enjoyed themselves too. Lord Jesus I pray that when I...
Replies
Views
Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health! Pray for me Lord to heal me completely! Pray that the Lord will remove from me any virus every sickness, and give me perfect health!
Replies
Views
Pray the Lord to heal my throat, my temperature to be normalized and every virus and disease be removed from me! Pray for me, again to be perfectly healthy!
Replies
Views
Please pray for me! Lord have mercy on me and heal me soon! Pray that the Lord will bless and strengthen my health!
Replies
Views
Oh lord!! Please help me with my job..I have been looking for job past1 month due to which I am going through a financial crisis..I need to support my family through this..please pray for me..it is been real tough time
Replies
Views
I received Jesus Christ as my personal savior and also I follow Christen preaching media like Emanuel TV, prophetic channel in south Africa, Spirit Embassy in Zimbabwe , Love World in south Africa . Real I have got and truth words of GOD from all church. let me go to my personal problem...
Replies
Views
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this...
Replies
Views
Prayer I find job without barrier. Getting tired of not getting job due to my disability. If Gods will. Pray about the house if seller could fix up some things. I would love to get house I'm waiting for seller what do with fix up or not. Praying.
Replies
Views
In the name of Jesus request prayer for 1) healing 2) work and 3) papers.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom