These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Our Father, I humbly pray that my communication with Hannah is restored in a positive manner very soon. Please I need this miracle. Amen
Replies
Views
2016 WILL IN JESUS NAME BE A TOTALLY WONDERFUL AWOSOEM AMAZING INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL BLESSED YEAR FOR ME IN EVERY WAY FROM START TO FINISH IN JESUS NAME I WILL IN JESUS NAME GO MANY GREAT WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS ABROAD NOW WITHOUT DEALY IN JESUS NAME EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY DEEPEST DESIRES PRAYESR...
Replies
Views
in jesus name all every photographes taken of me with every all cameras at all times turns out of me incredibly awesome incredibly astonishing amazing incredibly outstanding breathtaking better than I can possibly ask think imagine better all top class models now always from now on always in...
Replies
Views
 Need prayer desperately for my son, his relationship is in trouble and his newborn son is stuck in the middle.  Lord Jesus please heal this relationship.  Amen
Replies
Views
in jesus name there is power I declare and degree great great abunadant incredibly wealth financial blessings comes to me now overtakes me now floods me now overwhelms me now form the north the south the east the west now without dealy in jesus name men give on to me incredibly abundantly in...
Replies
Views
in jesus name every single one of my deepesy request desires are all fifilled now without dealy always in jesus name my faith enlarge mightly abundantly in every way now in jesus name all the new particular make up cosmetisc I desire ever ever dreamed of floods right now without dealy every...
Replies
Views
please all pray in jesus name my realshionship with jam is blessed in every way protected in every way flourishes jam is so very generous towards me in every way now more more every day every selfish spirit in him is gone towards me permantly in jesus name jam is madly strongly deeply incredibly...
Replies
Views
Pray my mom well pick Nathan up at school for me when school start in Jan n when I am working 2 Nd shift 4pm to 12am pray for support help
Replies
Views
My wife has Cancer and her Paine is bad can we all  have prayer for her.
Replies
Views
Lord I Humbly come to you to heal my broken relationship with Papo.  Lord you know my situation well and what I have been through but you have never let me down.  Lord I confide in you and know you are working with Papo and I.   I pray that Papo who I love,  reject the evil and negative...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom