These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray that the Lord will heal completely my teeth! I really need!
Replies
Views
I'm in big trouble! I have to do a huge amount of exchange projects for a short time! I see no way out!
Replies
Views
DEAR LORD, I humbly come to Your throne LORD & ask for Your divine favor & blessings over Zak & Hannah's relationship & that You would please hear my words & deep need for this prayer to be answered & their two hearts to be reconnected, now LORD. Dear LORD, these two hearts belong together &...
Replies
Views
I ask you to unite in prayer, to fulfill one of my cherished dream! Lord, give powerful and lasting progress and blessing for ministries and gifts that He has given me! Let us pray to be deployed, expanded and realized the full potential that has given me Jesus, for the glory of His name! I...
Replies
Views
My life and ministry is in great need of prayer! Pray for Jesus to call, organize and inspire many of His prayer warriors to pray for life and my ministry! Pray the Lord mercies to me and give me very large forums prayer and prayer groups to pray for my life and ministry! Pray all be sustained...
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord very much to improve, strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Ivo! Pray that the Lord will establish an eternal friendship and cooperation between me and Ivo, for God's glory! This is very important for our ministry to the Lord!
Replies
Views
I have problems with - immature in love ,immature passions, attachments and soul ties! Pray that the Lord God remove all these things from me! Pray the Lord to replace these things with God's wisdom, maturity, intelligence, intellect and all that God has for me! This is very important! Pray that...
Replies
Views
Let us all thank you from the heart of Jesus! He hears our prayers and acts! My meeting with Kristiana went perfectly! Pray that the Lord will cause more meetings and wonderful conversations between me and Kristiana! Pray to build a beautiful and deep connection between me and Kristiana! Pray...
Replies
Views
Although I'm surrounded by bad reviews confessions, remarks and unpleasant circumstances, my eyes and my trust in God's mercy! Let us pray, Christ greatly strengthened me and blessed financially and forever eliminate poverty and misery of my life! Let us pray, the Lord to glorify me establish...
Replies
Views
I need a lot of your prayer support! Years of fighting,make fast and pray with - lust, carnal passions and desires, masturbation, watching the flesh of the people of the opposite sex and immature love. I believe that when we are all together and agreed Christ gave me the final victory and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom