These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray be done God's work and God's will in the relationship between me and Кristiana!
Replies
Views
I met with Kristiana! Prayers work! To thank the Lord and glorify him! Pray that the Lord with power to carry out his work in the relationship between me and Kristiana! Pray to carry out God's providence in the relationship between me and Kristiana! Let us pray the Lord to strengthen and...
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord will bless me with a decent extra income to permanent! Pray the Lord to make me financially stable, and financially bless in the name of Jesus!
Replies
Views
I experience many temptations with women! Lord make me able and faithful to overpower them for God's glory and that is to last until the end of my life!
Replies
Views
urgently..pls pray for Jason,who was a Christian but now is saying he is an athiest.pls pls pray he comes back to the Lord
Replies
Views
I don't feel like going out to pick up my medications but I really need 2 of them. One is for pain and another is for depression and I am out of both. Please pray that I can and will go out and get them. Thank you.
Replies
Views
As the pastor preached today, I will not tempt God just trust God, I will worship the Lord my God and serve him only and I will live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. I have to learn to trust God with my marriage, financial problems and health. God please cover my husband and...
Replies
Views
Lord bless Heather and open up Zac and Jareds heart. Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord bless our finances. amen
Replies
Views
Pray for me! Healing and perfect health! Lord knows the symptoms!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom