These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm worried about my mom. She left her house this morning without leaving word and she left her car. She's been going through some tough times and has seemed a bit depressed. Please pray that God's Will would be done in her life and the lives of her family...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
?
God, I pray my two oldest sons, Austin and Billy Jack feels better. They don't feel good today. God, I pray you will restore them to good health, good finances, fill them with you and many blessings for them and others who are around them. God, I pray for sunny and cold weather. God, I pray my...
Replies
Views
I was almost ready to ask a neighbor to pick up my medication but I can't bring myself to do that. I should take my antidepressant by 3:00 P.M. or not take it today; I am ashamed that I waited so long to do anything about it. I can't think straight; I don't know what to do. I desperately...
Replies
Views
God I need my medication now! As things stand now I won't go out to get it. My sister-in-law said she would pick it up if she goes out but that doesn't look like it will happen. I don't know what to do! God help me! Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
LORD I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE & ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO. FATHER I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME & MY FAMILY PEACE, JOY, HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY, & LONGEVITY. lORD GRANT US FAVOR, GRACE & MERCY ALSO. LORD LET NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US PROSPER & LET EVERY SINGLE TONGUE THAT RISE UP...
Replies
Views
Pray for me! Healing and perfect health! Lord knows the symptoms!
Replies
Views
Tomorrow very early I have to be a prayer meeting! Pray that I hear the alarm, wake up on time and go to a prayer meeting without delay. Pray that the Lord greatly leads and inspires his prayer warriors to pray for me and my ministry! Thanks for your support. God bless you!
Replies
Views
Pray for me! Lord build me never to worry and fear for my needs and problems. Pray that the Lord will build me all my heart to be fully devoted to seek God's Kingdom and His righteousness. Pray this transformation be forever in my life and heart. God bless
Replies
Views
Pray the Lord to confirm me in every way possible, which is my wife, which He recommended me.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom