2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father thank you for helping my clogged right ear. It is so much better that I can hear from it off and on today. Please keep it open so I can hear normally all the time again. Thank you so much Heavenly Father I love and adore you. God bless all who pray with me
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
please pray that I will pass in reevaluation of maths paper I sincerely need God's help. please please please
Replies
6
Views
54
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart above every man on earth. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Please pray that our marriage is restored soon. Thank you God for restoring our marriage. We...
Replies
9
Views
78
  • Locked
I need God deliverance from sin of masturbation and porn. Please brethren pray with me. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
49
  • Locked
I have a huge desire in my heart to serve the Lord! I beg you, let me ask the Lord to equip, prepare and build for each ministry and calling He has for me. Let us pray the Lord to make me extremely effective and productive in respect of each ministry and calling on Him in my life. Let us pray...
Replies
3
Views
45
  • Locked
I speak and declare Into existence 100 fold all the way into my life all the physical I bind this word as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the word as it is loosed in heaven God's will to my life my kids parents ### and the Husband God is bringing me I am the head not the tail...
Replies
3
Views
66
  • Locked
****** pRAISE REPORT ***** i ADOPTED THE ADULT GIRL FINALLY THANK YOU MASTER.. THANK YOU WARRIORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THANK YOU . SMILES.
Replies
5
Views
55
  • Locked
Dear God you know my needs and worries help me with them, please, give me strength, give me wisdom, patience. thank you for my blessings and everything you have done for us my family and I. Bless us, protect us, guide us. forgive us.
Replies
4
Views
31
  • Locked
brothers and sisters come in agreement that we get closer to our goal, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
35
  • Locked
Dear God you know my needs and worries help me with them, please, give me strength, give me wisdom, patience. thank you for my blessings and everything you have done for us my family and I. Bless us, protect us, guide us. forgive us also help my dog's brother to find a good home please he still...
Replies
3
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom