Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkon19

Prayer Warrior
I need God deliverance from sin of masturbation and porn. Please brethren pray with me. Amen. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. I need you to pray for me so that I can be set free from my addiction to masturbation and pornography. I am truly unable to overcome this sin on my own strength; there are times when I manage to hold out for weeks or months, but I always end up relapsing because the chains...
Replies
11
Views
405
Dear one listen to the prophet, and your deliverance will come. First of all you know how much I love you beloved. With that said I told you that your so called family would come to betray you, and they have. For even the Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "And ye shall be betrayed both by...
Replies
9
Views
114
Need deliverance from lust please pray and agree in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom