brothers and sisters come in agreement that we get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
brothers and sisters come in agreement that we get closer to our goal, in Jesus name amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I first thank you for all you do, all you've done, and all your working on. I call upon the name of the Lord and I acknowledge your name for you are my helper, my protector, my provider, my father and my friend.I pray that my kids get the clothes, shoes, bookbags and all the things they...
Replies
13
Views
186
I know on one hand the Bible says not to fast to be seen, but I'm fasting and I'm asking for someone to come into agreement with me on this fast as I ask for God for restoration in specific areas of life. His word says that to humble ourselves and draw near to him, his word says he will give us...
Replies
7
Views
299
I am crying out this morning for The souls of all men and women that I evangelize out in the streets and I'm also specifically listing names that I want to see God intervene in their lives and bring them into a Damascus road encounter with the living God that they would get radically plucked out...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom